Sunday, November 18

Sunday Pancakes


So to cheer ourselves up after the Dill Pickle benefit cancellation we made our favorite vegan pancakes from the Vegan with a Vengeance cookbook. This is our favorite pancake recipe and we make them many Sunday mornings.


Remmy loves them too!


My new coffee mug from Lobi. She makes them by selecting vintage pieces and then hand drawing or painting on the designs. They are super cute. I need to get more. I got it at the DIY Trunk Show in Chicago this weekend. This is the first year I attended and it was pretty cool. We also got vegan organic chapstick from Lotions and Potions and a vegan apple ginger cupcake from Bake and Destroy. We ate it in like 5 seconds it was SO good. By we, I mean Andy ate it in like 5 seconds. I was only allowed one bite before it was all gone :( Check out her blog for a picture and the recipe!

Footnote - If our pictures look a little blurred in the upper left area it's because we accidently got a bit of syrup on the lens of the camera. Oops.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I still think that recipe has a bit too much ginger in it...but it mustn't have bothered you guys. (^_^)

Andrew said...

We must like ginger cause they tasted good to us. I do consume a lot of ginger though. Your frosting is one of the best I've had.